The week is over and we are so much closer to Thanksgiving break! I’m exhausted but psyched to spend my Friday night at Great Scott watching Temples. These UK indie rockers bring the heavy 1960s vibes. Over 21? Head out to Allston tonight for this awesome show. Doors open at 10 and tickets are $10. Now let me present Something 4 the Weekend: Pre-Thanksgiving Edition!
Friday, November 22, 2013
- NASO King and Queen Pageant – Curry Ballroom – 6:30PM
Saturday, November 23, 2013
- Frog Pond Ice Skating – Boston Common – 10:00AM
- Operation Christmas Child – 108 West Village H – 2:00 – 6:00PM
Join Agape Christian Fellowship in filling shoeboxes with gifts for underprivileged children
- Faneuil Hall Tree Lighting – 12:00 – 8:00PM
- Islamic Society Fall Dinner – Curry Ballroom – 6:00PM
That’s all I’ve got for you this weekend, Huskies. Play us out, Temples!