The deadline for Huntington 100 nominations is Friday, March 7!
Spirit of the Award:
The honored students must have impressive experience that is commensurate with the University’s mission, ideals, values and Academic Plan. The selection committee will consider the following:
- Impact on the campus community
- Record of service, be it within the University, or another community
- Global engagement, in the form of international co-op, study abroad or other experiential learning beyond the United States
- Demonstrated leadership
- Entrepreneurial or innovative spirit
- Commitment to a high level of ideals, and ability to positively represent the values
The nomination form can be found here.
(If you are a student, nominating another student, please list “Student” under Department and Position/Title.)
Check out the story from the event last year!