Hey Seniors! Please don’t forget to pick up your senior week tickets anytime from noon-5pm by Friday (at 5PM) in the Ell Hall Box Office.
To have a friend pick up your tickets:
You must email email@example.com with the name and NUID of the person authorized to pick up your tickets. Once you receive a confirmation email that the request has been processed, your friend will be able to head to the Ell Hall Box Office with their NUID and pick up your tickets. (Box office hours: noon-5PM by FRIDAY!)
A few things to remember:
- Double check your ticket package when you pick up your tickets to ensure all your tickets are there. If you bought tickets late, there is a chance they were not included in the batch print when the packages were assembled in early April. The Box Office staff would need to print those tickets for you at the time of pick up.
- The Red Sox tickets are actual Fenway tickets. If you misplace yours, it cannot be replaced and you will not be able to get into the game.
- While your ticket is for a specific seat, you will be able to sit anywhere within the Northeastern section. Check in with the Northeastern chaperones when you arrive and they will direct you to the seats we have access to so you can sit with your friends. The chaperones will be sitting in Section 42, Row 27 and have NU name tags on.
- The Color Run will not have a ticket. If you signed up for this event in the ticketing system, your name will be included on a master registration list at the event where you will check in to participate.
- The Cap Decorating event will not have a ticket. If you signed up for this event in the ticketing system, your name will be included on a master list and you will sign in when you arrive at the event.