Life starts all over again when it gets crisp in the fall. – F. Scott Fitzgerald
Today marks the first official day of fall 2014! Time to break out the pumpkin and apple recipes, scarves, hot cocoa, hoodies, and Chap Stick. There is something magical and beautiful about this season, and it will be over before we know it! Here are a few unique ways to celebrate the season changing:
- Go Apple picking
- Go hiking, fishing, or have a picnic at the Middlesex Fells
- Take a stroll through the beautiful Arnold Arboretum
- Grab a Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks
- Ride the Amtrak Downeaster
- Brainstorm your Halloween costume
- Bake a pumpkin/apple pie
- Drink some apple cider (or hard apple cider for 21+)
Click here for more must-make apple & pumpkin recipes!
Have any unique fall traditions you’d like to share? Know of any can’t-miss fall Boston events? Comment below or send us an email!