Sunday is the best day of the week! Why? Because brunch. Who doesn’t love sleeping in, heading to your favorite spot in town, and indulging in a stack of pancakes topped with real maple syrup? Below are some of the best brunch spots in Boston, a few favorite dishes, and some awesome brunch-worthy cocktails (for those of you who are 21+). Call up some of your friends and make this Sunday (and every Sunday!) the BEST day of your week!
- Aquitaine (South End): $10 Brunch Special includes a cinnamon roll starter, orange juice, all the coffee your heart desires, and a sweet or savory entree. You can’t beat a deal like that. (the Field of Dreams Cocktail is a must-try!)
- The Beehive (South End): GET THE FRENCH TOAST. If the wait is too long, ask to sit at the bar! Their specialty cocktails are ah-mazing – get the Queen Bee.
- Trident Bookstore & Cafe (Back Bay): This hidden gem is not just a bookstore – it is a Sunday Brunch dream. Build your own omelet, get the caramel and banana stuffed pancakes, or try their signature salad – you can’t go wrong here!
- Flour Bakery (Multiple Locations): This breakfast-eaters paradise serves brunch EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Do I really need to go any further? (The breakfast sandwich will have you begging for seconds).
- GasLight (South End): For the sophisticated brunch enthusiast. Indulge in oysters on the half shell, steak & eggs, crepes, and shrimp cocktail – just to name a few! The Apple Cider Sangria is a perfect cocktail for the Fall. (GasLight also offers a Brunch Pre Fixe similar to Aquitaine for only $10/person)
- The Paramount (Beacon Hill, South Boston): This place is worth the wait. Don’t let the line discourage you – it moves fast! Their omelets are unforgettable. Actually, everything here will have you wanting more!
- The Friendly Toast (Kendall Square): The Friendly Toast is a cute little place located in the heart of Cambridge. Get there early to avoid a long wait. This place is CHEAP & delicious!
- Thornton’s Boston (Fenway): Simple, no-frills brunch. The food is fresh, service is fast, and the prices can’t be beaten!
Have a favorite brunch spot that you want to share with us? Comment below!