Get out there and explore Boston! Check out our week in mostly free and ALWAYS fun events!
Wednesday, Sept 23
- Free Science Seminar – Quantum to Analytical: Seeing and hearing the chemistry of art. This talk discusses how science can help us analyze, understand, and even create art.
Armenise Auditorium Harvard Medical Center, 7 to 9 pm, free http://sitn.hms.harvard.edu/next-seminar/
Thursday, Sept 24
- Free Thursdays at the Institute of Contemporary Art.
100 Northern Avenue, 5-9pm, free http://www.icaboston.org/visit/hours-and-admission/
Friday, Sept 25
- The Rocky Horror Show. One of America’s most popular and outrageous cult-following films, coming to a theater near Northeastern!
The Footligh Club, 7A Elliot Street Jamaica Plain, 8 pm, $25
Saturday, Sept 26
- Chinatown Oak Street Fair. Games, activities, and fun including a watermelon eating contest!
Josiah Quincy Elementary School Outdoor Plaza, 11 am – 2 pm, free http://www.bcnc.net/index.php/event/301/oak-street-fair-2015.html
Sunday, Sept 27
- GO Global Expo 2015: Are you interested in working, studying, or living overseas? GO Global Expo has opportunities in over 100 countries, represented by international universities, non-profits, and firms looking for young talent and enthusiasm!
Boston Marriott Cambridge, 11 am – 5 pm, free. www.letsgoglobal.com
Monday, Sept 28
- MassArt Fall Galleries Opening Reception: Two exhibitions celebrating India through the works of contemporary artists. Seeing the Elephant and Looking In/Looking Out: Contemporary Indian Photography will open to the public for the first time at this free reception sponsored by the Massachusetts College of Art And Design
Balakar & Paine Galleries, 621 Huntington Ave, South Building. 6 – 8 pm, free. http://massart.edu/galleries
Tuesday, Sept 29
- The North Face Mountain Athletics — Free Outdoor Training: Experience 1 hour mountain athletics training on the Boston Common, lead by North Face trainers and attended by goal oriented adventurers!
Soldiers and Sailors Monument, Boston Common, 6:30 pm, free. http://www.thenorthface.com/en_US/mountain-athletics