Forget Chipotle, we’ve got a waaaay better burrito joint for you. If you haven’t been to Anna’s Taqueria yet, then your taste buds have never known true happiness. Boston’s self-proclaimed favorite taqueria, Anna’s serves up made-to-order burritos, tacos, quesadillas, Mexican plates, and homemade drinks at six locations all over Boston.
After 20 years of expert burrito-wrapping experience, the Anna’s team will celebrate their 20th Anna-versary on October 20th with an epic Fan Appreciation Day to thank fans for their loyal support over the past two decades.
So, here’s the deal. Show up to any of Anna’s six locations on Oct 20th for these awesome deals, giveaways, and treats!
- Free Horchata or Jamaica with your meal! Both are traditional Mexican beverages made in-house. Horchata is made from ground almonds, sesame seeds, rice, and tiger nuts, while Jamaica is a type of hibiscus tea.
- Double tacos! For every taco you get, the next one is courtesy of Anna’s. Some of the best include carnitas, chicken ranchero, and grilled veggies all loaded with your favorite toppings (we vote for lots and lots of guacamole).
- Any meal is topped off with free chips and salsa to make it a full fiesta!
- All day long, staff will be doing random giveaways of vintage Anna’s gear as well as much-coveted burrito cards.
- At 6:30 pm, acapella groups from Harvard, Boston College, Boston University. Emerson, MIT, and Tufts will be accompanying your delicious dinner live!
- Anna’s Taqueria has partnered with ReVision Urban Farm for their special day so that $1 of every burrito sold on Oct. 20th will go towards their amazing community-based programs!
ReVision Urban Farm: Victory Programs’ Revision Urban Farm is an innovative community-based urban agriculture project that grows produce in its own fields and provides access to affordable, nutritious and culturally appropriate food to residents of our ReVision Family Home and our extended community. In association with ReVision Family Home, we also provide job training for youth and Boston’s homeless. For more information, please visit www.vpi.org/revision.