Happy midterms, Summer I huskies! Spending your summer in class is always a mixed bag of emotions, ranging from a sense of accomplishment knowing you’re *that* much closer to graduating…to some serious summer FOMO. We’ve got 10 things that run through the mind of every summer student…as told by huskies!
- It’s 80 degrees and blindingly sunny outside, but who needs sunscreen when you’re going to be in Snell all day anyway?
2. *Scrolls through Instagram, sees pictures of high school friends frolicking on a beach*
*Throws phone out the window*
3. You may be ten minutes late to your 8:00 am class four days a week, but every Wednesday you’re in line fifteen minutes early to get your free ice cream on Centennial Common.
4. It’s only been three weeks and you’re practically half way done with the semester! All college should be like this!
5. “I only have A MONTH to bring up this grade?! Never doing this again.”
6. Three words: Three. Day. Weekends.
7. The feeling when every class is now 100 minutes long:
8. But, getting a jump on your credits feels pretty good.
9. Finals week is a lot shorter and therefore WAY less painful (still not great, though).
10. Walking off campus for the 4th of July never felt so good!